Positions Available throughout the Year Include: (Check with local office for current openings)
• 1:1 Behavior Therapist
• Lead Therapist (prerequisite qualifications apply)
• Therapist Supervisor (prerequisite qualifications apply)
• SD Certified Teacher (Special ED, Early Childhood)
The available direct service positions offer rewarding and valuable field experience for those seeking to work with children with special needs.
The therapist provides the child’s direct behavioral treatment, working one-on-one with the child in his/her home and/or school. The jobs are fun, flexible, and offer a rewarding experience for both the therapist and the child.
• Completed or pursuing BA/BS in Psychology or related major (preferred but not required)
• Previous experience with Autism/ABA is preferred but not required
• Part-time and Full-time opportunities are available
• Flexible Schedules
• Competitive Wages; starting wage dependent upon education and experience
• Benefits available for full-time employees, including paid vacation, paid sick leave, paid holidays, health insurance, life insurance, and 401(k) plan
To apply for employment, please mail, fax, or email a cover letter and resume to the appropriate office location (Sioux Falls or Aberdeen) as shown below: